[audio-pals] Welcome to New Members

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 15:46:15 -0500

Hello Jim and Julie,
  First of all I would like to start by letting you know to not believe a word
any of these long time list members may say about me *LOL*. NO, just kidding,
what they have to say is probably true *LOL*. I have to throw in that
disclaimer of "probably" just in case they say something that I want to deny
*LOL*. Anyways I should probably introduce myself.
   My name is Josh, I live in the Southern part of the United States, Tennessee
to be exact. I am a university student studying psychology. This is my last
semester of undergrad then on to either law school or graduate school. I am
married and my wife, Amanda, is also a student. She too is in her last semester
at the community college. My wife is a paralegal major. She loves everything
about law research. We have an 8-year-old son and he just recently brought home
his interim report with all A's and E's (excellent). Our son is in the third
grade and seems to enjoy school for the most part.
    Some things I enjoy doing are reading (True Crime and Suspense Thrillers).
I guess my favorite authors would be for suspense Dean Koontz and for True
Crime Ann Rule. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends. I have
family in several different states here in the United States and a cousin and
her family live in the Philippines. I just recently learned they will be able
to come home for good instead of just trips here in a month or two. I enjoy
swimming, taking road trips, spending time in the mountains, playing/ piddling
on the computer, and shooting my guns. I enjoy rousing up the list from time to
time as well with what most would consider harmless humor. I give you this
disclaimer because I take no mercy, but I do want you both to know that if I
ever offend either one of you please let me know because that is not my
intention. With that being said I give you full permission to jump in and take
jabs at me any chance the opportunity arises *LOL*.
   Prior to going blind back in 2006 at the age of 25 I worked in
law-enforcement and that is why I have chosen the paths that I have chosen in
college. I feel like that either one of the choices I have made will bring me
back close to what I know. I started working in law-enforcement with a
volunteer program designed for high school aged kids who think they may want to
become a police officer. The program is called the Explorers and it is through
the Boy Scouts however we had very little to do with the Boy Scouts. We got to
work parades, the university's American football games, do ride-a-longs with
police officers, etc. After aging out of this program I worked a short period
of time in their Cadet program and then ended up at the juvenile detention
center before having to go on disability.
    The list does get busy from time to time with a lot of emails and other
times you will see us sending messages to make sure the email hasn't broken
down *LOL*. I tend to be less involved at times during the semester especially
towards the end of the semester, but I still try to show up when I can. So, now
that you all know my life history*LOL* I welcome you all to the list and hope
you all have a great time here on the list.

put the word subscribe in