[audio-pals] Re: New Audio Letter Posted.

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 11:59:06 -0500

OK I'll give it a listen.

On 6/5/2015 10:42 AM, Thomas McMahan wrote:

Okay I have new audio letter posted to the group box in dropbox, and also to sendspace. The sendspace link is:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/kwkvko

I encourage members to listen to it, because there are likely some major changes upcoming for the two groups, the two main ones at missives and frilliest.org <http://frilliest.org> unless something radically changes my mind concerning groups.io, although that is still being tested as far as I’m concerned. Thats why I am hoping for some more volunteers to do the testing of that list.