[audio-pals] Re: First Day of Fall Break

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:12:41 -0400

I think this is the case. However, in all actuality it has already been a
quite successful, in terms of getting work done, last few days. I wrote a
paper this morning which knocked out my last reflection paper for this
class. I am going to write another one before the end of the day and this
will actually put me slightly ahead in the class I plan on writing the paper
in. Oh, and the class that I just knew I was going to flunk the mid-term
because it was solely essay based and no questions other than the prompt
that I had to respond to in an essay I e-mailed my professor about the grade
yesterday and found out I got an A- on the mid-term. I was ecstatic. There
are several exams that I have felt some anxiety over when taking them, but
once I have taken them and have moved on it usually subsides because it
hasn't been as bad as anticipated. The grade on this exam though as I was
scrolling down to the message field to read the grade or what I presumed to
be the e-mail that had the grade in it I could feel the anxiety building.
So, you could imagine the relief or rather amazement when I actually seen my
grade. I think the anxiety is as high as it was because my grade is only
based on participation points (25%), 1 mid-term (25%), 1 final (25%), and a
12 to 15 page paper (25%).