[audio-pals] FW: Ole & Clarence

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 09:07:57 -0400

Ole and Clarence...

Ole lived across the Minnesota River from Clarence Bunsen, whom he didn't like
at all.

They were yelling across the river at each other all the time.

Ole would yell to Clarence, "If I had a vay to cross dis river, I'd come ofver
dere an beat you up good, yeah sure ya betcha by golly!"

This went on for years.

Finally, the state built a bridge across the river right there by their houses.

Ole's wife, Lena , says, "Now iss yer chance, Ole. Vhy doncha go over dere
and beat up dat Clarence like you said you vud?"

Ole replied, "OK, by yimmy, I tink I vill do yust dat!"

Ole started for the bridge, but he saw a sign on the bridge and stopped to read
it, then turned around and came back home.

Lena asked, "Vhy did you come back?" Ole said, " Lena, I tink I changed my mind
'bout beatin' up dat Clarence. You know, vhen I yell at him from across da
river he don't look so big. But dey put a sign on da bridge dat says
"Clarence is 13 ft. 6 In."

Take care.