[audacity4blind] Re: using the newest version

  • From: "Gary Campbell" <campg2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:19:40 -0600

Hi Don,

Pressing CTRL+F6 twice moves you to the toolbars.  Then you have to tab
until you reach the mixer toolbar.  If you move to another area and then
return to the toolbars, you will still be where you were when you left the
toolbars.  That didn't change between 2.0.0 and 2.0.3, but it might seem
like it if you always left the toolbar focus in the mixer bar.  If you are
using our JAWS scripts, you can move to the start of the next toolbar with
CTRL+TAB.

HTH.

Gary

  _____