[audacity4blind] Re: timeline or timeshift

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:26:39 +0100

Hi Brad!
The easiest way is to use the Align EndTo End command. After importing and
editing all tracks, select all by pressing ctrl-A and press alt-t followed
by A and then enter. This will align the tracks in the order of the track
table.
If you would like tracks to overlap, place the cursor where you want a
particular track to start by pressing shift-A during playback. Then ensure
only the track you want to align is selected and press alt-t followed by A
and e.

Cheers, Robbie