[audacity4blind] thanks and question

  • From: G.Braille <g.braille@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:16:51 -0500

    Dear David,
Greeting!
In the first, I would like to thank you for the GoldWave audio tutorial you
have made few years before. I have benefited from that stapes by stapes guide
and I was able to manage GW well.
Indeed, in GW, we are able to record left&right channel only. However, if I am
not mistaken, I heard that, with Audacity, there is a possibility to record
multi channel track.
Now my question is:
if multi channel track is possible to record, with Audacity, how is that works?
what hardware and software do I need?
Secondly, is there jaws script for Audacity? I know there is jaws script for
GW.
Finally, Dave, have you made audio tutorial for Audacity as well?
Cheers!