[audacity4blind] removing tracks

  • From: Brad Erhardt <bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:57:12 -0700

Hello everybody, I have a quick question. Somehow while I was editing a intro
for a podcast, I discovered that I had 4 tracks. The first was my music
background track. Then I had two blank tracks and lastly my VoiceOver track.

What I am trying to find out is, how do I remove the empty tracks, I moved down
in the panel until I was on a empty track, but when I used the "remove track"
item from the track menu, it removed my music track instead.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Much thanks,
Brad Erhardt
bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx