[audacity4blind] Re: record in a midle of a track

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 22:50:21 +0700

Hi José
For I understand, you mean you want to record on an empty track, but not record from the beginning. If so, do the folowing
Play the music track until the time you want to start record
Press Shift+A to stop playing, and move to cursor to that location
Now Press R to record. Audacity will start recording from the time where cursor moved.
Hope that helps
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "José Manuel Fernández Cortés" <tiflojoseonce@xxxxxxxxx>