[audacity4blind] placing the vocal track in the right spot

  • From: "Robert Doc Wright" <godfearer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:43:54 -0700

I have an instrumental track and a vocal track.  How do I go about setting
the vocal track at the start point that I need in the instrumental track?  I
am a newby to audacity.

***
  When you give unto others whether or not they give to you in return, It
matters not for your job is  Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.