[audacity4blind] Re: new listmember

  • From: van Ooit <vanooit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:21:32 +0100

Hi David,
thx for your firm answer.
I am familiar with broadcast and radio, as i am an enginear, but apple,
voiceOver and Audacity are still a bit new to me, so consider me as a beginner
smile.
What are the j and shift k keys for? after selecting the tracks?
I also wander if there is a way to change the language of audacity.
now its dutch, but thats very inconvenient. One of the reasons why i could not
find the auto dugging.
It was called here automatisch dempen.
In my opinion, thats a reall other thing smile.
Hope you can help me further?
If it works better, my skype is: syoss2012 .
thx, Egbert
Op 17 mrt. 2012, om 10:35 heeft David Bailes het volgende geschreven: