[audacity4blind] new listmember

  • From: van Ooit <vanooit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 02:26:40 +0100

Hi All,

first, let me excuse myself for my rusty writing.
i am Dutch, near by Rotterdam and English is not my first language.
The mac and Audacity are fairly new to me, and although i am a fast learner,
there is einough to ask.

for instans:
i wanne dug somemusic because i want to tell something in a podcast i am doing.
music is track one, my voice track two.
i gave markers in the music track, when i started and stopt talking.
but no dugging option in the effect menu appeers.
Any idea's?
thx,
Egbert