[audacity4blind] need your advise on mixing two tracks

  • From: Joseph Okon <josephokon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 20:14:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi list members, completely new to audacity but with help I want to get on
anyway. I'd like to know how to bring together two separate tracks of music and
speech into one so that the music is in the background at a preferred volume,
and starts one minute before the speech, and can also fade in and out, much
like what you hear at the beginning of radio programs. I'd also like any usable
resources you might be willing to refer for my progress, thanks.