[audacity4blind] Re: mic compression vst with audacity?

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 23:46:43 +0700

Hi Robbie
Tried the atack time with 0.5ms, and the problem still exist. If you have time, I'll send you a part that can demonstrate my problem. Actually, I use Chris's Dynamic compressor, but I still want to learn more about audacity compressor.
Thank you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>