[audacity4blind] Re: compressor

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 06:55:05 -0400

I do not have any expierence with it at all. Most of what I'm doing is strictly
vocal as I use it in the radio business for recording news & traffic reports as
well as cutting, slicing audio from interviews etc, as well as audio recording
for podcasts as well asaudio for audioboo. One more thing I'd say, apply
compression slowly, & listen after each aplication. Also only compress the
minimal amount to get the job done. & only when necessarrry. I think to many
people use it unnecessarryly. Such as for audioboo, they apply plenty on their
end so no need for you to do so on yours. So, what I'm saying here is only use
when you have to & really tweek it slowly as you do.