[audacity4blind] Re: compressor

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 05:14:33 -0400

This is probably a matter of personal oppinion. However, here's mine. I apply
compression on each track individually before I apply any kind of Equalization
as you can loos some equalization in my opinion after you apply compression, so
compress 1st, equalize next, each track separtely, mix & render & export,
that's my chain & it seems to work well for me.