[audacity4blind] Re: audacity4blind Digest V10 #823

  • From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai" <cwwong.pro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 08:02:10 +0800

I am not sighted as well. I use NVDA too.
For details, I am using Win 7, installing the latest version of Windows movie maker from the Microsoft website.

Matt Turner 於 23/10/2015 20:32 寫道:

Have a look at this.
It works very well.
https://www.tunestotube.com/

On 10/23/2015 8:16 AM, Audacity4blind-Digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
You are recieving the audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx digest. If you would like to contact a moderator please email:
audacity4blind-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------
audacity4blind Digest Fri, 23 Oct 2015 Volume: 10 Issue: 823

In This Issue:
[audacity4blind] Re: making Youtube videos
[audacity4blind] Re: making Youtube videos

Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: making Youtube videos
From: Jessica Allen <jma.allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:44:38 +0100

I have hardly any site. Are use NVD a screen reader and it does not read movie maker

On 23 Oct 2015, at 05:23, Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why windows movie maker is not accessible? I work pretty well with it. The only issue is you need to pick up one picture as background. If you have no idea, you just pickup a single color picture andand import both the picture and the audio into movie maker.

Jessica Allen 於 23/10/2015 0:56 寫道:
Hi.
I would like to upload to Youtube but only upload audio. Youtube says that I have to convert my mp3 into a format such as .WMV. Does anyone know a website that will do this for free? I know Movie Maker can, but I heard that is not accessible.
Thanks
Jess

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 13:16:27 +0100
From: Adrian Wadey <adrian.j.wadey@xxxxxxxxx>

HI Jessica,
You can create video files from pictures and audio using ffmpeg. There is a
page about it here:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Create%20a%20video%20slideshow%20from%20images
There is als a program called "DVD Slideshow GUI" available at
http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/download.html
I don't know how well it works with NVDA, but it might be worth a try.

If you need more detailed help let me know.

Adrian

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Jessica Allen <jma.allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

[...]

End of audacity4blind Digest V10 #823