[audacity4blind] Re: audacity question

  • From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai" <cwwong.pro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 07:54:28 +0800

It is easy.
1 open/import all three files
2 select all the second track
4 repeat same for the third track

Blake Tracy 於 24/10/2015 4:28 寫道:

Ooh. You might have just helps me with something I thought was impossible thank
you, even though that was not my own question. with audacity

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2015, at 6:13 AM, Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello.
I suppose you want to have the 3 files one ofter another. You can do as follows?
1: Import the first file into Audacity and select it with enter.
2. Move the cursor to the place where you want to insert the second file,
pausing the cursor at the right place with shift a.
You can now deselect with enter.
3: Import the second file and select it with enter.
go to the tracks menu to alighn the track you have just imported to the
cursor's position. Choose Start to cursor selection start. Press enter to align.
4. Do the same concerning to the third file.
5: Export to the desired format.
Hope that helps.
Vitor

Às 04:43 de 22/10/2015, don wardlow escreveu:
Hi all

I have the latest Audacity, with Windows 7 and JAWS 16.

I have 3 one-hour files I'd like to splice together into one 3 hour file.

I haven't a clue if it can be done, let alone how to go about it.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don Wardlow