[audacity4blind] audacity Jaws script feature

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Audacity For Blind" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 12:40:51 +0700

Hi all
Anyone who use Jaws with audacity, as well as use the script I posted before,
please read this e-mail. I'm currently modify this script, and I would like to
ask you a question.
Do you thing we must check if any project open before performing a script or
not?
Example: I create an alert message. That says "move to start of track" each
time user press the home key, and it will says: no project open if you open
audacity, but does not open any project. I think it makes Jaws more accessible.
However, when I work with an unsave project, the script always says: no project
open, and I've not found the method to fix it yet. So if you think that we need
this feature, then I'll try to find the method of fixing it, otherwise, I'll
ignore.
Thanks for reading
________________
Dang Manh Cuong