[audacity4blind] Re: a few issues

  • From: McEgbert <mcegbert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:42:02 +0200

Hi Robbie,
sorry, maybe i didnot make myself clear enough.
Imagine i have spoken something of a voice track.
The music underneeth is just a bit to long, but the best way to fill the gap is
to make some little pauses in my voicetrack.
I would like to insert one tenth of a second or some other bit just to come to
the fitting point, so that it sounds like i want it to.
then about the selection.
when i have a track and select the bit i want, then its not possible for me to
throw the rest away.
if i want the beginning and say the last 30 seconds are waste, i can not simply
save the selection or select via cursor to beginning or cursor to end. When i
do that, my whole track seems empty and there is no sound.
what i can do is slect what i want, and keep some bit at the end. Only then the
audio will go and my track stays in place.
that is not very efficient and i wander what i do wrong smile.
Egbert
ps. the other options i ll try. but maybe i have to say, i am working audacity
on my mac.

Op 20 apr. 2012, om 12:56 heeft Robbie het volgende geschreven: