[audacity4blind] Re: Track/project length, track alignment

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 01:58:17 +0200

Gale wrote:
"Do you want to vote for a command under the Tracks menu to align tracks
end-to-end? Is that why you are making this calculation? Or do you really
want project information somewhere about its total length of audio?"

Hi Gale!
Well, in an ideal world, both.
I align tracks end to end manually to find out how long the project would
be in total, When producing a radio show of a certain length for instance.
So it would be handy to have information about the 'sum length' of tracks
without having to align up to 100 tracks manually.

An "align tracks end to end" option would also come in handy however, for
instance when compiling playlists.

Cheers, Robbie