[audacity4blind] Re: Time Shift A Track

  • From: "Richard R. Thomas" <richardrthomas48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 07:57:34 -0400

Thanks David and Andrew and Bob:

Andrew, When I try to add a second track using wasapi I get the format compatibility error as if I were trying to use say 4800 and 44100 at the same time even though everything is in sync.

David, offhand, do you know why the asio drivers are allowed in the other daws but not in audacity?

I am using madam but not sure if that is going to hit how much I can do with the motu or project quality and audacity.

Richard R. Thomas (Rick USA)

.