[audacity4blind] Re: Time Shift A Track

  • From: "Richard R. Thomas" <richardrthomas48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 20:56:36 -0400

Thanks Andrew and Bob:

Listened to the mp3 and took notes and will try this week.

I installed the motu m4 audio input  device.

I can not use wasapi to record multi-track project with motu in Audacity.

I then looked up using the Azio driver but with Audacity forget that.

What other high-performance choices for a modern audio drivers are available to use with audacity without  recompiling in Visual Studio?

Thanks:

Richard R. Thomas (Rick USA)