[audacity4blind] Re: Saving a Drop Box File

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:01:30 +0200

Diane, here's what to do. Copy the URL to the clipboard and open your web
browser. Open the address bar (ctrl-l) and paste the link, adding the
following: ?dl=1
This will result in your browser automatically downloading the file.
Incidentally, anyone sending an mp3 file via Dropbox should also ad ?dl=1
to their link to ensure that it will download rather than play on click.
And now back to Audacity...

Cheers, Robbie