[audacity4blind] Re: Saving a Drop Box File

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:58:38 -0500

What program does the file play in when you click on it.  If it plays in
Windows media Player, you can save the file from within Media Player.  If
the file opens in a different program, let us know what program that is.
I won't provide more explanation of how to save a file using Windows Media
Player until I know that that is the program the file opens in.

When people send drop box links to a file or files, they should zip the
file or files before placing them on Drop Box.  That way, the files will
download and not open.

Gene