[audacity4blind] Reverb, using Audacity.

  • From: sandra gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:05:32 +0000

Hello,
My name is Sandra. I'm a new member to this list but I use Jaws with
Audacity. I have been recording audio books for Librivox, using
Audacity with mixed results. I have learned most things the hard way.
I have recently been experimenting with singing, using multi tracks
with the over dub function. I wanted to know how to use the reverb in
Audacity. All I can find is something called Geverb with a series of
boxes called "Room size," "reverb time," "damping" etc. When I press
enter on the preset values, I get a horrible sounding track. What are
the best numbers to put into the various boxes to get a nice normal
sounding reverb?

All the best,
Sandra.

--