[audacity4blind] Re: Removing noise and clicks, reverb, etc...

  • From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:48:34 +0100

HellO!
To me the noise reduction tool in Audacity is very dificult to use.
I may be a very extremly stupid guy but i really do not like the way you have to mess around with noise profiles and such things.
I prefer the way you can do in goldwave or soundforge.
Thoug goldwave has a very bad noise reduction functionality.
Its a really big dissaster.
Soundforge has a very good noise reduction tool though its too expensive.
/Anders.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>