[audacity4blind] Re: Recording radio shows.

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:38:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anders,

Regarding my response about Audacity not having timer capability - I've posted a question on the regular Audacity list asking about a probram which I think enables Audacity and other software to start and stop when programmed. I'll probably have responses when I receive the Audacity users digest later tonight.

David

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Anders Holmberg wrote:

Hello!
Okay thanks allot David.
THe reason why i asked that i was reading some post that said audacity only could record for about 45 minutes.
The best thing i can do is to try recording longer than that.
/Anders.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>