[audacity4blind] Re: Question about Converting to MP3

  • From: Chris Coulter <forestelf1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 20:11:07 -0700

Yes. Downloading the Lame encoder can be a little tricky because you have to
find where it landed when it was downloaded and then make sure Audacity
recognizes it. I’m pretty sure I managed to do that the other day but I’m not
to the point where I can record projects yet so I don’t know for sure.
Chris