[audacity4blind] Re: Plugin request.

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 04:03:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Anders,

Could you explain precisely what a ccirr tone is, or give me a link to a website which explains what it is specifically, with specifics on tone frequencies and/or types of tone waveforms.

As for a surround sound effect, I think there is Nyquist code for that in the newest stand-alone Nyquist release, although I have not looked in-depth at it so far.

Thanks for the suggestions.

David

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006, Anders Holmberg wrote:

Hello!
I have a plugin request.
Or maybe two.
THe first is a ccirr ton generator.
Dont know if you know what ccir is but its used on com-radios normally.
The other request is a kind of suround emulator?
And thanks for the rectifier and other plugins and also for audacity.
/Anders.
The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/