[audacity4blind] Pasting sound on a specific track.

  • From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 02:08:45 +0200

Hello!
I have opened a file which is a tone whoch i would like to multiply and do some
pitching in.
So i have created an empty audio and pasted the tone there and pitched it up.
Now i want to past it back in the original file and then be able to hear booth
the pitched and the original tone.
I have tried to copy the pitched one to the clipboard and then pressed shift
arrow down and past it as a single track.
But maybe i am doing wrong becuase i only hear the pitched tone.
Is there something i am doing wrong here?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
/Anders.