[audacity4blind] Re: Pasting sound on a specific track.

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:22:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Anders,

You may want to open the original tone track twice in two different tracks, then apply pitch shift to only one of the tracks. Is this what you want to do?

You can of course apply a quick mix, although I think in 1.3 it's called "render", possibly under the track menu. I don't have the energy at this time to check, let me know if you have a problem doing this.

David

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Anders Holmberg wrote:

Hello!
I have opened a file which is a tone whoch i would like to multiply and do some
pitching in.
So i have created an empty audio and pasted the tone there and pitched it up.
Now i want to past it back in the original file and then be able to hear booth
the pitched and the original tone.
I have tried to copy the pitched one to the clipboard and then pressed shift
arrow down and past it as a single track.
But maybe i am doing wrong becuase i only hear the pitched tone.
Is there something i am doing wrong here?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
/Anders.

The audacity4blind website is at