[audacity4blind] Re: Maybe OT: Video clipping/splitting software?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:23:49 +0200

Ok, still somewhat OT, except that this is one of my primary reasons/activities
with audacity at this stage, but, seems simplest way to actually split video
clip into chunks is to in fact also use virtualDub, which is the same piece of
software then use to replace soundTracks of video files as well.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA