[audacity4blind] Re: Live Recording

  • From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:48:37 -0500

Gene,

What I did was I went in to Control Panel and then I went in to Sound  and
then I clicked on the Recording tab.  There you will find a list box if you
tab once off the Recording tab.  Now for the grey area.  What this means is
to select on of the choices already in the list view.  We will take
Microphone for example. If I arrow down on Microphone I can hit the right
context key and those choices that this person specifies will work properly
from there.  That's what the grey area is selecting an item and hitting the
right context menu key.  I am using Jaws 9.0 here.

Scott

Have a wonderful day.

You may contact me at:

Scott Berry