[audacity4blind] Re: Latspa plug-ins, etc.

  • From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:05:53 -0800

Some effects are only available if you have some audio selected. Any chance
there's no audio selected?

Sometimes there is a bit of a mystery when Audacity decides to deselect audio.
Even after applying certain effects and saving files the previously selected
audio will deselect itself. I haven't nailed down the sequences to make it
happen consistently but, if I could stop recording new material, I would do
more strenuous testing.

Best,