[audacity4blind] Re: Latspa plug-ins, etc.

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:54:36 +0200

Ok, that was correct - thanks, and my bad for being in a hurry, what with
reloading new machine...<smile>

One other thing though is, if I copy in a chain file from previous
installation, which, for example, uses vocoder, when I try to apply it to a
track, audacity is telling me:
Your batch command of Vocoder... was not recognized.

Suppose can just redefine chain, but, wonder what's changed across
installations.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker