[audacity4blind] Re: Latency problems

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 21:03:40 +0200

Hi Ivan!
Have a look at this. http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/latency_test.html
You can perform the test as described, but instead of checking the alignment
visually, listen to the result. If you can hear both clicks individually,
change the latency correction value and listen again. If latency still
occurs, repeat. The process may take some time, but it works. You'll hear
the clicks get closer and closer until you can't tell that there are two.
I'd suggest using the tick sound rather than the ping, because the tick is a
more distinct sound.

Cheers! Robbie