[audacity4blind] KeroVee

  • From: Justin Trevino <jtrevino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 17:55:41 -0500

Hey, friends, this is Justin Trevino. I have used kerovee to drop some vocals down an octave. After applying this effect the vocals are delayed by a few milliseconds. Rather than try and figure it out by ear, I'm hoping someone can tell me just how much this effect delays the track so I can snip that amount of time off the front of each track. I'm not using audacity to record my project. I'm flying these tracks back in to an alesis hd24 and it would make things a lot easier if they would line up when I put them back in.

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line