[audacity4blind] Re: JAWS script for Audacity 2.0.0

  • From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 15:01:37 -0500

that's not how it is supposed to work when you reboot you should be able to use the frames. Are you saving your frames first when you get done creating them?

On 6/6/2012 09:01, Robbie wrote:
Hi David!
The trouble is that the frames only work for one session. In my case
anyway. After I reboot the assigned keystroke does nothing. Otherwise this
would be a fantastic solution.

Cheers, Robbie