[audacity4blind] Re: Faq question

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:24:40 -0800

Hello. you have to right arrow o the part you want and hit shift+right arrow to select. That's the way I do it and usually, it works. Take care.
Sarah Alawami

"In the depths of winter, I finally learned there was within me an invincible summer."-
Albert Camus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gianluca Nucci" <gianfiko@xxxxxxxx>