[audacity4blind] Fantastic Program!

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:57:02 -0700

Heloo, everyone:
I am absolutely thrilled with Audacity. The fact that accessibility has always
been of importance to the various developers of the program is evident, given
how easy it is to use with various screen readers.

Yet, one essential feature, to my mind, is missing from Audacity, namely,
punch-in, punch-out recording. Frankly, I'm surprised that this feature is not
integral to this otherwise very comprehensive program. Does anyone know if
punch-in, punch-out recording is slated to be added soon? Many thanks.

Daveed Mandell