[audacity4blind] Re: Exporting to MP3

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:17:25 -0500

        I use a program called mp3tag for tagging. I don’t remember the  url
but you can get it from googling mp3tag.

I also use winamp for tagging, play a song in winamp and press alt+3.
Since winamp is no longer maintained, the auto tag feature doesn’t work, but
you can see the tag entries (title, artist, album etc.) and fill in missing
ones.

Hope this helps a bit.

Bob