[audacity4blind] Re: Do anyone know about any open source music production applicationthat is accessible for a blind pc user???

  • From: "David (Mr Music)" <davidfritz678@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 18:11:15 +0200

You can use QWS to create midi music files: works well with speech programs.

On 2016/04/04 05:40 PM, Autery Weekes wrote:

Hello everyone,

Do anyone know about any open source music production application that is accessible with screen readers (jaws and NVDA)?

I would use it to create my instrumental sound tracks and use Audacity to record vocals, edit and mix my finish projects.

Any help would be appreciated.

Note:

I have sonar and caketalk, however, love the quick movements in Audacity. Just wish it had midi capability to create music by using drums and instruments samples.

Thanks in advance.

Autery Weekes