[audacity4blind] Re: Control surfaces that work with Audacity.

  • From: Steve the Fiddle <stevethefiddle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:17:46 +0100

Sorry, but I'm not aware of any control surfaces that work with
Audacity (unless you consider a normal computer keyboard to be a
"control surface"). It is possible to set keyboard shortcuts for
increasing or decrease the track gain for the track that has focus.

Steve

On 27 April 2015 at 14:12, Hess, John (DEED) <john.hess@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Steve, I've been following this thread on working with digital work stations
and things and figure you would be the one who will know the anser to this.
I've been hoping that there might be a digital board that would work with
Audacity. I know Tascam made one and It would be great to be able to plug in
and have each fader assigned to a track so I could just record in to it. Any
thoughts? I am using Audacity on the mac.