[audacity4blind] Re: Multi-track recording and latency problem

  • From: Steve Schnelle <papaschnelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:00:00 -0500

Hey David. I understand your pain. That's where I spent a year and a half and
many postings to this list, to successfully come very close to zero latency.
The trick is to pay close attention to the method described in the manual and
realize that each change you make will only be noticed when you make a new
recording after the change. Not really good at describing this operation. Hope
this helps. I'm sure others can do better than I, at talking you through this.
Good luck, Steve.