[audacity4blind] Re: Click track sound

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16:42:12 +0100 (BST)

Hi John,

In the Click track dialog, you can just press enter to press the default ok
button. You'll then get a click track with the default settings.
To play with the settings:
1. just ignore all the sliders. Each slider is just an alternative way of
setting the value in the preceeding edit box, and the sliders aren't read well
by screen readers.
2. Start by just adjusting the values in the first three edit boxes, and you
should get the hang of what's going on.