[audacity4blind] Re: Chains - batchprocessing etc.

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:43:27 +0200

Makes sense, and I just normally use other bits of software for things like
multiple file conversion - NCH switch for file format conversion, and MP3Gain
for batch amplification, but, might test this a bit more with audacity, and,
yes, for podcast type things might be specifically good for modding effects,
and/or, maybe things like changing playback speed, and pitch, etc, in either a
batch processing mode, or even just with a set of batch combined effects, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA