[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity won't open

  • From: William Brandes <geeksbygod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:19:14 -0400

i run audacity on my 10 year old dell inspiron running xp with no
problem. did you try to open audacity from program files? is their a
link in your start menu too? my audacity version is 2.0xxx don;t know
the full version since i am on a tablet now ... william

--
www.williambrandes.com (William BrandesConsulting)