[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity Manual

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:34:28 +0100

| From "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
| Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:05:58 +0100
| Subject: Audacity Manual
> I take it that the first link is to read about the features and the second
> is to download/install the programme?

Yes the first link:

   http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/features-1.3-i.php

is a web page like one that would normally end in .htm or .html extension.
Click the link to read about how the track focus works.

The second link:

   http://audacity.googlecode.com/files/audacity-win-unicode-1.3.13.exe

is the installer for Audacity 1.3.13 Beta Unicode (assuming you are on
Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7).

If you are on Windows 98 or ME you want instead:
http://audacity.googlecode.com/files/audacity-win-1.3.13.exe

Gale