[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity Manual

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:48:39 +0100

| From "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
| Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:39:06 +0100
| Subject: Audacity Manual
> Just as a matter of interest, why beta?

Because the Beta has better accessibility features like track focus
that let you navigate the track table entirely with the keyboard:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/features-1.3-i.php

Also it has much better support for Windows screen readers.

Here is the link:
http://audacity.googlecode.com/files/audacity-win-unicode-1.3.13.exe

If you install that, the Manual is included (in the Help menu).

Gale